- denise on Workshops, Classes & Tours
- Abbi Beckford on About Jeremiah Farm & Goat Dairy
- marlene mashburn on On the farm – photos
- nancy &fred schildwachter on How do I find local farmers and good food?
- Jeanne Holladay on Soap making class and a couple of bath and body recipes
Monthly Archives: January 2012
This from my dear friend Dot Glover. Really good with roasted root veggies for a modified “Daniel Fast” dinner. Great way to use fresh spinach from the winter garden Best Ever Spinach Pie 2 cups cooked brown rice … Continue reading
I got a new camera for Christmas. It’s not a pricey one but it is easy to use and if I am careful can save me a thousand words (giggle). I had a busy morning with three energetic girls that … Continue reading