Yes, Hello World! You may already know me, you may not, yet. So here I am, gently easing into the new year with fresh goals and dreams. Thankfully, the Lord has surrounded me with techno-savvy friends that push me to stretch my comfort zone and patiently lead me down new trails. One of them is “Dan the Man” – my webmaster, who has been bugging me for years (literally) to start blogging. I have been bugging him back (and stepping on his toes) to help me post new photos and stuff. Well here I am. He won this round. So check back with me and see how steep my learning curve is as I try and post whats new in our world here at Jeremiah Farm (I’ll shoot for weekly at this point). My next step is posting new photos of winter on the farm. Let me know what you think (be kind now). If you happen to get frustrated, as I’m sure I will, you can come to the farm and see whats going on face to face.
- denise on Workshops, Classes & Tours
- Abbi Beckford on About Jeremiah Farm & Goat Dairy
- marlene mashburn on On the farm – photos
- nancy &fred schildwachter on How do I find local farmers and good food?
- Jeanne Holladay on Soap making class and a couple of bath and body recipes